Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies w/ Justin Recla
Justin Recla is an Army veteran and former counterintelligence agent who successfully transitioned counterintelligence techniques into the business world. As a corporate counterintelligence consultant, he increases trust and certainty for his clients’ business relationships and founded the CLEAR BUSINESS DIRECTORY to promote transparency in business-to-business transactions.
Justin and Skyler talk about:
– What attracts people to cryptocurrency?
– WHAT IS BITCOIN?
– Where money is today and the history of currency
– Why supply and demand matter for Bitcoin
– What does it mean to have decentralized money?
– Can you use your Bitcoin?
– What is a Shift Card?
– Sustainability of Bitcoin
– Does Bitcoin Count toward Taxes?
– Is Bitcoin a currency or an asset?
– Is Bitcoin a bubble? Comparisons of the Housing Crash and Tulip Mania
– What gives Bitcoin Value?
– Is cryptocurrency scalable?
– What is Blockchain and how does it work?
– Why are their 21 million Bitcoin?
– Should you invest in ICO’s?
– Ethereum and Litecoin
– Does cryptocurrency need a 3rd party?
– What is Forking?
– Can you use bitcoin as cashflow?
– And what is Bitcoin’s BIGGEST THREAT?