59. When You Bet on Yourself, Go All In with guest Jim Grieshaber
When You Bet on Yourself, Go All In with guest Jim Grieshaber
Jim Grieshaber has over 20 years experience in sports media ranging from interviewing Michael Jordan to announcing live UFC events.
Today Jim is a tv / radio host for Roy Jones Jr. Boxing promotions and the producer / host of the Cage Side Seat MMA podcast. We're going into:
- How do you become an MMA announcer?
- Diving into the ASU wrestling culture that went into MMA
- Selling his own ads for his radio show
- TV vs Radio
- The first time you get recognized in public
- Why you should work for free
- Why ESPN sucks
- GETTING TO INTERVIEW MICHAEL JORDAN
- Why everything in life is SELLING
- Why you should always bet on yourself
- You're only competing with yourself
- EVERYONE needs to learn social media
- Why you should find out where the scarcity is and go after it
- Using your Facebook as a tool
- Getting rid of toxic relationships
- Where is the future of BOXING?
- Where is the future of MMA?
- Why fight sports are ENTERTAINMENT NOT COMPETITION
You can find out more about Jim at:
https://www.facebook.com/jgrieshaber1 (Personal Facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/pbpgries (Jim's Page)
https://www.facebook.com/CageSideSeatMMA/ (MMA Show)
@cagesideseatmma (MMA Show)
Jim's Radio Show: