60. Becoming Your Own Guru w/ Chris Tai Melodista
Becoming Your Own Guru w/ Chris Tai Melodista EPISODE 60
Chris Tai Melodista is the co-founder of Be-Jaya. He travels around the world doing workshops on movement, nutrition, and meditation with the mantra "Be Your Own Guru." Chris was the first certified Wim Hoff Instructor in the U.S. in 2014.
Today we're talking about:
- Why Chris is against the "hustle and grind" mentality
- Why practice is the only way to mastery
- Why you've won just by being born
- Why you should never use the word try
- "I don't know what I want"
- Gut health and how it effects us
- Meeting and training with Wim Hoff
- Box Breathing
- Taking Responsibility of your own thoughts
- "The Law of Attraction"
- The biggest power of Navy Seal Teams, ADAPTABILITY
- The importance of appreciation
- Accountability VS Commitment
- Time is all we have
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Skyler Irvine Show! Don't forget to "Like" and "Subscribe!" Find Chris at FACEBOOK
Get Coaching with Chris: https://resetrebalancerecover.com/