About Delly Everyday:
Delly Everyday is an up-and-coming hip-hop artist who grew up in poverty in ghettos of South Phoenix, Arizona. Delly Everyday prides himself with originality, creativity, and catchy wordplay and has been completely dedicated to his craft every day. By doing so, Delly Everyday has catapulted himself ahead of many others artists and created an intense energy for the music industry. His belief is that if you work on your passions every day, than you will excel at it.
What’s your favorite movie? The Secret and The Law of Attraction
Do you have any upcoming events/products launching that you would like to promote? I will be going on tour for the first time in July (19th-29th).
-“If it were easy everybody would do it “Tour
-#365 challenge, inspired by Gary Vaynerchuk
Hometown, if not Arizona when did you move here: Hometown hero! (Phoenix)
What was the first job you ever held: My very first job was at the Harkins inside Arizona Mills.
Favorite AZ restaurant, venue, or activity and why: Outside of music my favorite activity would be basketball and more recently golf. Basketball was my first passion and the lessons I learned helped with the work ethic and mentality I use in music. Golf because its really really hard.
Who is someone that has had a major impact in the person you are today? My mom. She is the reason I am who I am today.
What is your most memorable mistake you have made in your business or career? Not expecting the unexpected. I lost a rap battle and got booed off stage.
The biggest obstacle you’ve overcome: Getting booed off of stage.
Advice to someone pursuing a career path in what you do? Really love the art and the process, it will help when things get tough. As well as work hard even when you think no one is watching.
- Delly Everyday pushing out songs everyday
- His inspiration from Gary Vaynerchuk
- His background producing music
- The first steps to producing music
- Inspiration and impacts from his music
- The details of creating music – technical, writer’s block, and more.
- Pushing out music he doesn’t like
- Analyzing the data and why it’s important
- What happens when the last song is posted?
- Unexpected opportunities – touring
- Overcoming the gimmick, focusing on the quality
- Growing through Instagram
- Recognition, networking, and word-of-mouth
- 5 years out – where Delly Everyday sees himself
- The process he goes through everyday – writing, studio time, graphic designers
- How his music influences others
- Instagram TV (IGTV) – how that helps him and his music
- The NBA Draft
- The Law of Attraction and performing with Big Sean
Listen on Soundcloud:
Who would you like to be featured on The Skyler Irvine Show? Let us know at: http://www.skylerirvine.com/
Connect with Delly Everyday on Instagram: @dellyeveryday
Listen to Delly Everyday on Soundcloud.
And don’t forget to connect with your host, Skyler Irvine, on Instagram: @skylerirvine
Thank YOU for supporting us!